Monday, February 17, 2014

Tim Burton! If you're going to make Beetlejuice 2 please listen to your fans.


If you're not going to End The Fed or protest for Humanity, then get off your soapbox  and listen up. Beetlejuice 2 is in everyone's mind. What does that mean for humanity? How about the very last ray of hope that something  from our childhood isn't crushed. Beetlejuice isn't just a masterpiece, it's more. He's you. Beetlejuice is everything you've always wanted to do but you can't. Absolute freedom to do whatever you fucking feel like. That's who. He's the iconic rebel without a cause, the ultimate prankster and if you look at this picture closely he looks a lot like Heath Ledger: or Philip Seymour Hoffman if you want something more recent. Congrats Philip, 16 days sober.( or enter number if you are reading this at a later date) 

Beetlejuice voice " It's a fucking joke!" Honk Honk!

Yeah I am ready to see Beetlejuice again. I just hope Hollywood doesn't screw this one up. How many have you heard that line? Why don't we do something about it? Let's do something really simple.  Let's send this blog to everyone and anyone including Tim Burton and Michael Keaton. I pray they read this blog and steal the idea I am about to impart. I am not asking for fame or fortune. Al I am asking in return is a GREAT FUCKING MOVIE!

Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Transformers, GI Joe, Anchorman 2( not from my childhood just wanted to add another movie) Do you really want Beetlejuice added to this list? No and HELL NO! Sure we can make a script and send it out or make a promo video but I am a no-name working comic, with kids and hustling to make my fan base grow. I don't have time for that. I wish I did, but I don't .You do Tim. So listen to the ones who are on your side. 

Ok here are my ideas:

First choice:
If you are going to make a sequel from a Cult classic which has a cult following then you need to keep the cult feel. Meaning: Shoot it the same way as if it was made from the 80's. Film, animatronics, special effects as if this movie was made a year after the first. Premise: Satan has taken over and enslaved mankind and only one person that can rescue humanity. That alone will make me fork over anything to watch this movie. 

Second choice:
Go dark. I mean really dark. Dark Knight dark. A revenge movie that isn't comedic, but scary. However, not a horror film. If Beetlejuice is going to have his revenge he isn't going to be happy. If he's angry, make the rest of the movie that way. 

Well that's all I have for an idea. I know isn't much, but I never said I would write a script. If you pay me or let this  blog get into the right hands, I would be more than happy to write a script. 

" No fucking way!"  Honk Honk!

Good point. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment