Friday, October 18, 2013

I WAS RAPED!







Operator: 911 what is your emergency!

Me: (Crying) Help me!

Operator: What is your emergency sir?

Me: I've been raped! (Crying) Oh my God, I have been raped! Help me.

Operator: Sir what is your location?

Me:  I kept saying no!

Operator: What is your location?

Me: (Crying) I'm on the couch right now.

Operator: Sir, is your TV on?

Me: Yes.

Operator: Turn it off sir. Turn it off now.


And that is what Television has done to me. It's finally raped my mind. There is nothing left up here except for my pituitary gland, which is smaller than a pea. I have no idea what I am doing in this place. Seriously, why am I sitting on my ass watching TV? What is so good about watching show after show after show after show after show. " Because I've been busy all day, I just want to sit and veg and go numb"- Then take some drugs. Weed, LSD, Mushrooms, Acid if needed. Never tried it nor want to go that far. Weed of course. We all do it don't lie. I bet teachers are the biggest pot heads. Yes all teachers . Lord knows they need to smoke the most out of all of us. No way would I put up with all those kids every day and still be able to have a smile afterwards. Puff away Teach!

Let's be honest everyone. I am not some kind of hippie saying " We can't let the corporation take us down, so we can free our minds man. "   All I'm sayin is  "We CAN'T LET CORPORATIONS TAKE US DOWN , WE NEED TO FREE OUR MINDS...man"

WARNING FUKUSHIMA DISASTER HAS CONTAMINATED THE WEST COAST FOR THE NEXT 16 MILLION YEARS!

Don't believe me? Do your research. But here read up on this first: http://askaboutfukushimanow.com/2012/12/

Why hasn't this news been a #1 issue? Why is there no State of Emergency? Because they figured we're fucked anyways. Why bother?   So what if it's over for the West Coast for the next 16 billion years, look on the bright side. 11 million years from now ,  the ring of debris around Mars will clash into the surface of our planet nearly killing every little thing in it's site. That generation is really fucked!

Fear not fellow Mutants, for we shall not worry. If I was you, I would stop paying bills not giving a shit about everything. Except family, food, fun, drinks, drugs and the beach. Ooops, I wouldn't go there. 

Actually, now that I think about it. Now I see why there are so many shows for us to watch. We've been lobotomized.

Anyone want to watch One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest with me? Great flick.








No comments:

Post a Comment