Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oooooooooommmmmmmm


Alrighty everyone. Let's sit up straight, cross our legs. Hands on our knees, palms up. Eyes closed. Now breathe. Inhale. Exhale.  Very good. Let's try again. Inhale. Exhale. Excellent one more time.  Inhale. Exhale. Good. Now let's begin. Ooooooooooommmm. Ooooommm. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh shit everyone needs to relax and chillmmmmmmmmm.

That's exactly what we need to do. Take a deep breath and relax. Every man woman and child, should take their time out of their day and just reflect, relax, and read. That's it.  Sound pretty easy to do doesn't it. Meditate everyday and realize that life isn't as bad as you think it is. I know it's hard to relax, especially with  mainstream media always throwing fear in our faces: ECONOMY COLLAPSE, TERRORISM, FEAR, GUN CONTROL, DRONES, FEAR, HEALTH CARE, CRIMINALS, YOUR FOOD ISN'T SAFE, BUY MORE JUNK.FEAR. DRINK CRAP. EAT SHIT. FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR! 

How could anyone relax with that type of environment?  With the stress of bills and gas prices on the rise again,  how can we survive and just shut the world off? Real simple solution: TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING TV. There is absolutely nothing good on TV. I know, I can't believe I am saying this. My grandma use to say that old saying to me all the time. " TV ROTS YOUR BRAIN Michael, Go play out side!"

And she was right, because TV did rot my brain. I don't know about you, but I am pretty much a program. I always quote fucking commercials and TV shows, WE ARE FARMERS...... Show me that smile again... Call JG Wentworth 877-Cash Now!  Commercials, Commercials, Commercials. Even  radio sucks, I heart radio, pfft. Where are all the rock em bands, the rebels? I miss you Pantera! Too many damn talk shows, and podcast about becoming a freedom fighter and we need to take a stand. Down with Tyranny!!!!!!! FIGHT BACK!!! NOW!!! Arggh. It's too much. Too much nosie on both sides of the spectrum. I hate it, it's all noise and it needs to stop now!!! Ahh that's better.

Folks, we just have to realize this, none of us are going to get our asses out of our homes and protest for anything. There's no need. Your electricity is still on. There's food in your refrigerator. Sure Mike now it is, but what about 10 years from now when this economy collapses and we become slaves to our Government and don't forget about the  NDAA ACT! They can push the button on that at any time! Then what? What happens then!!!!
Well we can worry about the future when the future is here. But that will never happen. The future will never be here because you will always live in the present. Live everyday . Live in the present moment and enjoy what is going around you.  Forget about the past and don't even think about the future. 

Whatever happens in our lives wont last forever, even if the New World Order takes over, fuck it, I'll worry about it when it happens. Right now, I am not going to stress a thing. I am just going to write my blog on my computer and write something inspiring just like Doogie Howser would do after every show. Ok here we go

(Insert Doogie Howser MD Closing Theme Song here)

February 28th 2013...Today I see one thing. I see my fingers typing each key. I am  trying to figure out one thing. What am I going to do tomorrow? But is that thinking too far into the future? Will the future be known as soon as I send this? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootise roll pop...

The world may never know.



No comments:

Post a Comment